This blog is now hosted at consciou.us

Friday, May 30, 2008

Speling

<rant mode=on>Granted, growing up with a schoolteacher as a parent ingrained some orthodoxy. I'm willing to tolerate you interrupting me without raising your hand. You can go to the bathroom without asking (holding up 1 or 2 fingers is absolutely out of the question).

But why, oh why, must you make spelling errors?

I just got an email from a marketing company suggesting that I might want to find and eliminate "Rouge Access Points" from my corporate network.

I'm wondering what that looks like? Ethernet enabled makeup stations? Do they come in mirrored configurations?

What I'd really like to have is a roux access point, since that implies cajun food (mmm. étouffée. gumbo.). But I don't think they have them yet. That I'd download a whitepaper for.

No comments: